Press & Results
- Featured in Dirt Bag Paddlers Magazine: The Heck with Sugar & Spice ~ Interview with Nadia Almuti
- Featured on February cover of Dirt Bag Paddlers Mag: PUT IN: FEBRUARY 2017 ~ #WOW! Four Women of Whitewater
- Featured in The Outdoor Journal: #StandUp4Rhinos: First SUP Descent of the Zambezi River
- 1st place overall Tuck Fest, Charlotte, NC
- 4th place Back of Beyond Race, Moab, UT
- Golden Games: 2nd in SUP Surf Competition, 2nd in SUP Cross, 3rd in Downriver, 4th in Flatwater.
- Featured in SUP the Mag 2016 Gear Guide Issue.
- Colorado Kayak Supply Paddlefest: 2nd in SUP Slalom, 3rd in SUP Cross, 4th in SUP Surf Competition.
- Animas River Days: 3rd in Downriver Sprint, 3rd in “last man standing” technical SUP race, 4th in SUP Surf Competition.
- Vail Whitewater Series: 2nd place overall for Women.
- GoPro Mountain Games: 3rd in SUP Cross, 4th in SUP Skills Invitational, 11th in Downriver Sprint.
- FibArk: 3rd place overall in Colorado SUP Championship, 5th in SUP Surf Competition, 7th in the 10 mile Downriver Race.
- Gunnison River Festival: 3rd place in SUP Surf Competition (only female competitor out of 15 men)
- Stand Up Paddled the entire 112 miles of the Middle Fork of the Salmon at 2.5 ft.
- Montrose FUNC Fest: 2nd place overall, 2nd in SUP Cross, and 2nd in Downriver Sprint.
- Gore Canyon Fest: 2nd in SUP Cross and 3rd in Short Distance Downriver Sprint.
- New River Gorge Race: 3rd place overall
- Featured in SUPtheMag “Women’s Issue” Fall 2016: Spirited Away: A Japanese Whitewater Journey
- Completed first decent of the Bakoda Gorge of the Zambezi River with Standup4Rhinos
- Nominated for Dirt Bag Paddlers All-Wallace Team
- Featured in article SUP 1st DESCENT ON THE ZAMBEZI?! ~ Interviewing Team Standup4Rhinos.
- Featured on cover of Dirt Bag Paddlers Magazine: PUT IN ~ December 2016: SUPping The Zambezi with Standup4Rhinos.
- Featured in Stand Up Paddle World Issue #7: SUP in Japan
- 2nd place Tuck Fest, Charlotte, NC
- 5th place Back of Beyond Race, Moab, UT
- 6th place SUP Cross Payette River Games, Cascade, ID
- Wrote an article for Winter 15′ issue of Boarders Magazine.
- Paddled in Japan and helped film a series of videos with Brittany Parker.
- Featured in SUP the Mag “Touring Japan’s Countryside by SUP and Drone” videos by Zach Mahone
- Featured in Boarders Magazine online article on “Paddleboarding with Flare.”
- Featured in Boarders Magazine online article on “Can I Surf That.”
- Featured in SUP The Mag online article on “Payette River Games.”
- 2nd place SUP Cross CKS Paddlefest Buena Vista, CO
- 5th place Race to the Grill Buena Vista, CO
- 5th place Gore Race, Rancho Del Rio, CO
- 11th place SUP Cross Payette River Games, Cascade, ID.
- 2nd place women’s overall ‘New River Gorge Race’ Fayetteville, WV
- Helped work on ‘Can I Surf That’ film www.canisurfthat.com
- Featured in September 14′ issue of Boarders Magazine.
- Stand Up Paddled the entire 112 miles of the Middle Fork of the Salmon at 5.8 ft.
- Taught a women’s stand up paddle board clinic in Grand Junction.
- Featured in Standup Journal online article on “4 Women with Insatiable Appetites for Whitewater and Adventure.”
- Stand Up Paddled the entire 112 miles of the Middle Fork of the Salmon at 3.5 ft.
- 4th in SUP Cross at ‘Rocky Mountain Surf Festival’ Glenwood Springs, CO
- 3rd place in River Surfing at ‘Rocky Mountain Surf Festival’ Glenwood Springs, CO
: file(http://www.escmba.com/201809/20180917.txt): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in /home/customer/www/nadiaalmuti.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/arcade/footer.php
on line 34